Show Racism the Red Card (SRtRC) is the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity.
The aim of the organisation is to combat racism through delivering anti-racism education. We are seeking to recruit an Education Worker in the North East Office. The potential candidate will have experience of working in Primary and Secondary school education settings.
We offer a flexible working hours policy and remote/hybrid working.
35 hours per week
NJC Pay Scale 4 – Points 12 – 17: £24,496 – £26,845
The post primarily involves delivering programmes of anti-racism education to young people and adults throughout the North East of England and occasionally the UK. The role will also include developing and delivering longer term education programmes for young people and adults and contributing to the organisation of anti-racism educational events.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Strong commitment to anti-racism, a knowledge and understanding of racism and a passion to fight inequality
- Experience of delivering educational activities
- Excellent facilitation skills and ability to engage diverse groups of participants
- Ability to develop new educational ideas and activities
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and targets (as agreed with the Regional Manager)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A firm belief in child protection and understanding of safeguarding
To download an Application Pack, including full Job Description, please click the links below or write to: email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 2nd April at 23.59
(Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted)
Interviews will be held April 2023
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
At Show Racism the Red Card we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, and as such, we welcome applications from all under-represented groups and particularly encourage applications from people from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds.