The interactive workshop features a range of activities and thought provoking discussions that will enable individuals to start a journey of self-reflection based on their current values and beliefs. Delegates will also be encouraged to consider how their cultural and social experiences may have helped develop any unconscious bias within their own worldview.
Prior to the training, we will discuss with you any issues that you would like us to cover and we will address these during the sessions.
The workshops are designed with practicality in mind, delivered interactively by our experienced team.
- To understand the various types of discrimination.
- To explore how beliefs, values and attitudes drive behaviour.
- Recognising the benefits of embracing difference.
- To raise awareness of the nine protected characteristics within the Equality Act.
- To gain an awareness of employer and employee duties in relation to equality and diversity, and inclusion.
- Explore the different types of bias, cultural/social and experience along with exploring the problems that they create.
- Raise awareness of the consequences of discrimination and the effects on people.
- Empower individuals through improving their knowledge and upskilling them so they are more confident discussing equality issues.
- Challenge common stereotypes, misconceptions and prejudicial attitudes in society.
Full day and half day workshops are available, which we can be tailored to your needs.
Delegates will receive:
- Electronic copies of our all workshop presentations.
- Certificate of participation.
- A range of further information and factsheets.
- On-going support & guidance.