Personal Assistant to the Executive Team – Vacancy with Show Racism the Red Card
Show Racism the Red Card (SRtRC) is the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity. The aim of the organisation is to combat racism through delivering anti-racism education.
We are seeking to recruit to a brand new, Part-Time (21 hours) post of Personal Assistant to the Executive Team.
We offer a flexible working hours policy and remote/hybrid working.
21 hours per week (flexibly organised)
NJC Pay Scale 4 – Points 7 – 11: £22,369 – £24,054 (pro rata)
This brand-new role involves involves supporting and working closely with the Chief Executive, taking care of key tasks, such as managing meetings and booking appointments, as well as organising correspondence, letter writing and managing email communication.
The post holder will also support and work with the other members of the Executive Team, the Director of Operations, and the Director of HR & Support Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the fight against racism and to help make a real difference to the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- A keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent time-management and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent grammar and punctuation
- Ability to type documents and emails that are verbally dictated
- Ability to use contemporary ICT, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, social media platforms, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Minute taking skills
- Commitment to anti-racism
To download an Application Pack, including full Job Description, please click the links below or write to: email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 26th March 2023 at 23.59
(Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted)
Interviews will be held in early April 2023
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
At Show Racism the Red Card we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, and as such, we welcome applications from all under-represented groups and particularly encourage applications from people from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds.