Impact & Evaluation Tender opportunity
Show Racism the Red Card (SRtRC) is the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity. Head Office is based in North Shields, Tyne & Wear.
We are inviting Tenders to provide a service to measure impact and evaluate the education work that we deliver to both young people and adults.
We are looking to maximise demonstrable evidence of how SRtRC’s programmes of educational delivery impacts young people and adults.
The evaluation should be designed to address the following main areas:
- How has educational delivery impacted young people?
- How has educational delivery impacted adults?
- How has educational delivery impacted schools?
- How has educational delivery impacted workplaces and other settings
- Highlight any lessons learnt and recommendations to identify areas for improvement
- Gauging opinions of Teachers on the need for anti-racism within the curriculum
The full project brief can be downloaded from the link below.
Bids should be sent via email to Paul Kearns (Deputy CEO) at email@example.com
Bids should be received at the address above no later than 23.59 on Wednesday 26th April 2023.
Queries relating to any aspect of this tender or brief should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday 21st April 2023.
Short listed candidates may be called to interview, which will be held by video conference on Zoom, week commencing Monday 8th May 2023.
We expect the contract to be awarded on the week commencing Monday 22nd May 2023.