Show Racism the Red Card (SRtRC) is the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity. The aim of the organisation is to combat racism through delivering anti-racism education.
We are seeking to recruit to a Full-Time (35 hours) post of North East Education Team Manager based at our Head Office in North Shields.
We offer a flexible working hours policy and remote/hybrid working.
35 hours per week (flexibly organised)
NJC Pay Scale 23 – 30: £30,151 – £36,294
The role involves line management of the North East Education Team, managing and expanding the programme of education work by securing funding, maintaining and developing partnerships and joint working initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT).
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the fight against racism and to help make a real difference to the UK’s leading anti-racism educational charity.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of successfully managing a team of staff and the application of HR policies and procedures
- Project management and organisational skills
- A track record of effective leadership, development and motivation of staff
- Budget management and monitoring experience
- Knowledge of racism and anti-racism
- An understanding of the societal impact of inequality and oppression
- Knowledge of equality legislation
- Proven knowledge of project management
- Well developed written/verbal communication skills, and the ability to prepare and present reports at Executive and Trustee level
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven knowledge of monitoring and evaluation
- Fundraising experience with evidence of income generation
- The ability to meet specific deadlines under pressure
- Experience of liaising and maintaining relationships with senior representatives from external organisations
- Knowledge of Safeguarding Agendas
- A high level of motivation, ability to work with minimum supervision but still capable of working as an effective team member
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car/driver, as regular regional and national travel will be required
To download an Application Pack, including full Job Description, please click the links below or write to: email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 3rd September 2023 at 23.59
(Applications submitted after this time will not be accepted)
Interviews will be held in Central Newcastle on the 14th September 2023
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
At Show Racism the Red Card we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, and as such, we welcome applications from all under-represented groups and particularly encourage applications from people from diverse ethnic and social backgrounds.