Show Racism the Red Card is an anti-racism educational charity. Our aim is to combat racism through enabling role models, who are predominantly but not exclusively footballers, to present an anti-racism message to young people and society.
We are seeking to recruit an Administration & Support Worker to join our Education Team in the North East of England.
Primarily, the role involves coordinating the booking and organisation of the educational workshops and providing effective administrative support for the North East Education Team. The post holder will also be responsible for organising and supporting the delivery of educational events.
35 hours/week (Working pattern – Monday-Friday 9-5pm)
Salary £17,681 - £18,672 (NJC pay scale Points 14-17)
Applicant must have:
- ·Administrative experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, written, telephone and inter personal
- A high level of motivation, ability to work with minimum supervision but still capable of working as an effective team member
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Experience of database management
- Ability to meet specific deadlines under pressure
- Ability to use contemporary ICT, including Microsoft Office and social media platforms
To download an application pack please click the link below or write to:
Show Racism the Red Card
The Linskill Centre
Closing date: Friday 3rd August at 12pm
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 22nd August in North Shields or Newcastle
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Show Racism the Red Card strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. SRtRC are committed to supporting flexible working where possible to accommodate the needs of successful applicants.