It’s been an exciting month for SRtRC Wales as we’ve had the opportunity to work with young people across the country.
This has included:
· Interactions with 3819 young people.
· Delivery of 89 workshops.
· 181 hours of anti-racism education.
· Visits to 20 primary schools, 6 secondary schools, 2 colleges and 2 youth clubs.
· 6 club events.
· 1 full day session with trainee teachers.
As always, we are extremely grateful to our funders and everyone who worked to make Wear Red Day 2017 such a resounding success, who have enabled us to continue doing this vital educational work.
To find out more about the work of the Education teams and to make enquiries about bookings please visit this area of the website.