Tutors required to deliver a diversity programme for professional players, facilitated by Show Racism the Red Card.
The PFA is currently looking to engage a number of tutors to deliver a diversity programme for professional players as part of its ongoing equalities education programme, facilitated by Show Racism the Red Card.
Sessions will be delivered at the 92 clubs in the Premier and Football Leagues.
Each tutor will ideally have the following required knowledge, skills and experience:
· Previous experience of working with professional players and an understanding of the unique changing room environment and culture.
· Previous experience of delivering education, training or coaching programmes to professional footballers.
· Experience, knowledge or interest in equality and diversity issues.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team or in partnership with another trainer.
· Driving license and access to own transport.
Interested applicants should email their CV along with an accompanying letter detailing experience in delivering training courses and/or equality issues to email@example.com
Applications should be received by 1st February 2013
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to attend a training session about the programme in February. All training sessions will be monitored and evaluated so experience of report writing is also preferred.